[sust-mar] Natural Building East colloquium, Ship Harbour, NS, Sept 28 & 29

Renew @ the Deanery renewdeanery at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 12:48:44 EDT 2019

Hi,
Can you please share the following details about our upcoming natural
building conference, Natural Building East?

*Event: *Natural Building East

*Location: *The Deanery Project, 751 West Ship Harbour Rd., Lower Ship
Harbour, NS, B0J 1Y0

*Dates: *Sept. 28 & 29, 2019

*Link: *http://thedeaneryproject.com/natural-building-east/

Natural Building EAST is a gathering to explore natural building and
permaculture approaches for climate resilience and how we can collectively
reduce our carbon footprint.

The event offers skill and knowledge-sharing opportunities for:

§  Builders, designers and developers;

§  Materials suppliers and systems installers;

§  Researchers, students and home owners;

§  Anyone interested in learning about natural building techniques,
practices and materials.

Workshops and presentations will address pressing issues like designing for
climate change mitigation, sea level rise, species diversity and loss,
access and affordability, with a focus on relevance of natural building
through this time of flux in our natural environment. Guests include Chris
Magwood <http://endeavourcentre.org/instructors/chris-magwood/>of Endeavour
Centre <http://endeavourcentre.org/>and Mark Lakeman
<https://marklakeman.wordpress.com/about/>of communitecture, architecture &
planning <http://www.communitecture.net/>. Please contact us at
thedeaneryproject at gmail.com or 1-902-845-1888 with any questions or for
more information.
Thank you!
--
The Deanery Project Team
www.thedeaneryproject.com

The Deanery Project acknowledges that we are located on
traditional, un-ceded, un-surrendered Mi'kma'ki territory. The Deanery
Project seeks to honour the relational treaties in its programming, events
and meetings.