[sust-mar] Enviro property manager & educator, f/t, Canning/Wolfville, Nova Scotia

GoodWork Green Jobs p2 at planetfriendly.net
Mon Aug 26 13:22:36 EDT 2019

* Work in nature, environment & sustainability - GoodWork.ca *

NOVA SCOTIA JOBS
https://GoodWork.ca/NovaScotia
https://GoodWork.ca/908545

Position: Environmental property manager and educator
Location: Canning, near Wolfville, Nova Scotia (we welcome applicants from anywhere in Canada)
Term: full-time 1 year contract
Eligibility: age 30 & under

The Ross Creek Centre for the Arts is looking for a youth (because the position is funded by Canada Summer Jobs, all applicants must be

Please share: http://GoodWork.ca/908545

--
GoodWork Green & Environmental Jobs
Work in environment, conservation, nature...

Questions, comments, feedback? talktous at goodwork.ca