[sust-mar] Elizabeth May coming to the Maritimes

Marlene Wells marlene.wells at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 19:36:07 EST 2019

Elizabeth May — Leader of the Green Party of Canada and MP for Saanich-Gulf
Islands — wants to hear from you!

Real change starts with real conversation.

*What matters to you? How would you improve our democracy? What can we all
do together to secure our future, for humanity, for the natural world?*

Come share your priorities, concerns, and vision for Canada’s future at a
CommunityMatters Town Hall near you.

*Moncton*
*Town Hall*
Monday, February 11, 7-9 p.m.
Aberdeen Cultural Centre, The Bernard Leblanc Room — 140 Botsford St
<https://www.greenparty.ca/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=372885&qid=76106279>
*This event is free.*

*Charlottetown*
*Town Hall with Elizabeth May and PEI Green Party Leader Peter Bevan-Baker*
Tuesday, February 12, 7-9 p.m.
Murchison Centre — 17 St Pius X Ave
<https://www.greenparty.ca/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=372886&qid=76106279>
*This event is free.*

*Fredericton*
*Town Hall with Elizabeth May and New Brunswick Green Party Leader David
Coon*
Friday, February 13, 7-9 p.m.
Wilmot United Church — 473 King St
<https://www.greenparty.ca/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=372887&qid=76106279>
*This event is free.*

*Halifax*
*Town Hall with Elizabeth May and Jo-Ann Roberts, Deputy Leader of the
Green Party of Canada*
Friday, February 15th, 7pm-9pm
Dalhousie University, Ondaatje Room (Marion McCain Building) — 6135
University Ave
<https://www.greenparty.ca/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=372888&qid=76106279>
*This event is free.*

*Meet and Greet with Elizabeth May and Jo-Ann Roberts*
Elizabeth May and Jo-Ann Roberts will meet with Greens.
Friday, February 15th, 9 pm
Dalhousie University, Ondaatje Room (Marion McCain Building) — 6135
University Ave
<https://www.greenparty.ca/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=372928&qid=>

For more information on the tour, check out our *Community Matters page*
<https://www.greenparty.ca/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=372889&qid=76106279>
.