[sust-mar] VP of business dev't (startup), full-time, Halifax, Nova Scotia

GoodWork Green Jobs p2 at planetfriendly.net
Tue Jan 1 16:15:03 EST 2019

* Work in cleantech, green startups, sustainable business - GoodWork.ca *

JOB POSTING
https://GoodWork.ca/hiring
https://GoodWork.ca/947994

Position: VP of Business Development
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia

WHAT WE DO

B-Line Analytics specializes in real-time multi-modal transportation reporting for green builders and smart cities. We are a small team of movers, shakers, and magic makers who pride ourselves on our ability to solve complex inter-disciplinary problems.

Our ideal candidate is a talented and dedicated self-starter that is passionate about data and how clients can get value out of it.

WHAT WE HAVING GOING ON

Our customer base is growing rapidly, and so must our capacity to meet their needs, answer their questions, and ensure maximum business value is derived from our unique product. Ideal candidate will be responsible for securing and managing enterprise accounts and scaling and managing sales teams to ensure customer satisfaction.

WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO

The Vice President of Business Development is responsible for bringing B-Line best practices, innovations and capabilities directly to the end users of our product. You will be the face of our user community and will foster relationships to help drive product adoption, engagement, insights, and delight. You will help to support every customer facing role and team at B-Line, helping to deliver customers insights and route handoffs that will support positive outcomes.

This high-touch, rapport-building position requires strong communication skills and a desire to give our customers the personal attention that they need to have a fantastic experience with our product.
• Effectively and independently communicate the B-Line value proposition, clearly communicating the space, partners, and product features over the phone and via email to existing users and economic buyers
• Directly manage sales department employees, including hiring, supervising, developing and mentoring sales directors, while indirectly supervising sales managers and sales representatives
• Develop sales processes while creating a culture of success and goal achievement
• Collect product feedback, feature requests, and foster product testimonials from the existing customer base
• Clearly document the customer record by collecting insights into the customer landscape
• Support Customer Success Managers by driving product adoption and building return on investment cases for customer retention
• Cultivate a pipeline of qualified leads by building relationships and identifying new opportunities within our existing customer base
• Manage and resolve inbound customer requests or route to the appropriate agency for resolution
• Ensure uncovered customer needs are properly escalated and communicated internally

WHAT YOU BRING TO B-LINE
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years’ experience in B2B SaaS sales, success, or account management
• Outstanding public speaking, leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
• Expertise in selling strategies, strategic planning, and employee motivation techniques
• Develop and implement employee performance management programs
• Strong Google Products Skill (sheets, docs, etc)
• Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
• CRM experience (Hubspot preferred)
• An ability to learn quickly and to understand and articulate new technologies and corresponding value propositions
• Technically minded, with an understanding of the technology and data landscape, and a passion for the B-Line product philosophy
• Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
• Ability to build influential relationships and deliver results both internally and externally
• Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, thorough, tenacious with strong analytical skills
• Attention to detail and ability to keep clean and informed records of conversations

TO APPLY
• Interested applicants are asked to address their resume and cover letter through the online application section (http://www.bline.io/careers), or through direct email: aaron at bline.io
• Please include a link to your LinkedIn and AngelList profiles, or any other profile that may be relevant
• Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience

https://GoodWork.ca/hiring
https://GoodWork.ca/947994

Please share: http://GoodWork.ca/job=49974

--
GoodWork Environmental Jobs
Work in environment, conservation, nature, sustainability, local food...

Questions, comments, feedback? talktous at goodwork.ca