[sust-mar] Summer job: Environmental Education Curriculum Development, RAH, Halifax, Nova Scotia

GoodWork Green Jobs p2 at planetfriendly.net
Tue Jun 4 11:51:09 EDT 2019

* Work in nature, environment & sustainability - GoodWork.ca *

SUMMER JOBS
https://GoodWork.ca/SummerJobs
https://GoodWork.ca/925735

Position: Environmental Education Curriculum Development
Type: summer job / age 30 & under
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia

Available immediately.

RAH2050 has a 12 week term summer position (under 30) ~$5000 utilizing The Watermark Project to collect stories of Halifax citizens shoreline experiences!

This is a public-facing leadership position to develop and table Creative Outreach & Curriculum Development for Environmental Awareness of Pollution Prevention for Halifax Harbour!

Submit your attention grabbing ideas and personal Watermark story (describe a shoreline that you love!) as an application. Also, please join us at the Discover Centre on Wednesday evenings from 5-8 for community night to learn more!

See the job description on Re-imagining Atlantic Harbours’ for 2050 Facebook page!

Contact Kelly @ kelly at rah2050.ca, 902-401-6204 with any questions.

Please share: http://GoodWork.ca/925735

--
GoodWork Green & Environmental Jobs
Work in environment, conservation, nature...

Questions, comments, feedback? talktous at goodwork.ca