[sust-mar] Translator, full-time, Really Local Harvest, Moncton NB

GoodWork Green Jobs p2 at planetfriendly.net
Mon Aug 24 17:41:28 EDT 2020

* Work in healthy, local & sustainable food - FoodWork.ca *

MARITIMES JOBS
http://GoodWork.ca/Maritimes
http://FoodWork.ca/915375

Position: Translator
Location: Dieppe/Moncton, New Brunswick
Eligibility: between 15-30 years old

Really Local Harvest is looking for a person to fill the position of translator.

Translation of texts from French to English & English to French.

Contract effective until March 31, 2021.

The successful candidate must be aged between 15-30 years old.

Applicants should send a resume to laura at recoltedecheznous.com

Interested candidates must also complete this questionnaire, to help confirm eligibility for our available funding: Questionnaire

http://GoodWork.ca/Maritimes
http://FoodWork.ca/915375

Please share: https://GoodWork.ca/915375

--
GoodWork Green & Environmental Jobs
Work in environment, conservation, nature...

Questions, comments, feedback? talktous at goodwork.ca