[sust-mar] Save the Date: Atlantic Outdoor Forum

Janet Barlow info at hikenovascotia.ca
Tue Feb 4 13:41:35 EST 2020

Save the Date: Atlantic Outdoor Forum
October  20-22, 2020
Inverness, Cape Breton, NS

The Atlantic Outdoor Forum will bring together the Atlantic outdoor sector
with the aim to connect and expand the outdoor community in the Atlantic
region. The theme is Inclusion: widening the net and engaging more people.
The second biennial Atlantic Outdoor Forum will take place from October 20
to 22, 2020 in Inverness on Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia! If you’re
someone who works or volunteers in engaging people in the outdoors or
nature conservation, we want you there. Soon there will be a call for
sessions or workshops that encourage networking and sharing in three areas:
skills and knowledge; how to be more inclusive among practitioners; and how
to be more inclusive among who we invite outside. Learn more at
www.AtlanticOutdoor.org.