[sust-mar] Fw: Energy Coordinator position at EAC

Rowan Swain rowan at ecologyaction.ca
Mon May 4 12:53:14 EDT 2020

Hello!

The Ecology Action Centre is currently hiring for our Energy Coordinator position, and were hoping you could share on your list serve. Bellow is a quick blurb and I have attached the job posting to this email. Let me know if you have any questions!

Blurb: "The Ecology Action Centre's Energy Team is seeking an enthusiastic environmental campaigner with specific interest and knowledge of renewable energy, energy efficiency, and energy policy to join us as our new Energy Coordinator. Visit https://ecologyaction.ca/jobs for more information.

Deadline to apply is May 20th, 2020."

In gratitude and solidarity,

Rowan W. Swain, Membership Relations Officer

**Please note that in response to the developing situation around COVID-19, the EAC has closed it's office until further notice, and all staff are working remotely. I can be reached by email or at my cell number for the duration of these precautions.

K’jipuktuk, Mi’kmaq Territory

2705 Fern Lane, Halifax, NS, B3K 4L3
cell: 902-292-0371 tel. 902.429.0924
ecologyaction.ca<https://ecologyaction.ca/>