[sust-mar] Perceptions of Environmental Change in Atlantic Canada -- survey

GoodWork Green Jobs p2 at planetfriendly.net
Thu Feb 11 12:01:23 EST 2021

* Work in nature, environment & sustainability - GoodWork.ca *

ENVIRONMENTAL SURVEY
https://GoodWork.ca/volunteer
https://GoodWork.ca/953685

Survey: Perceptions of Environmental Change in Atlantic Canada
Location: Atlantic Canada

Dalhousie University researchers Dr. Howard Ramos and Dr. Karen Foster are conducting a survey of Atlantic Canadians to understand the environmental changes people see in their communities and provinces, and how people perceive those changes.

As a resident of Atlantic Canada, you are invited to complete the survey as we try to reach as many Atlantic Canadians as possible. We know there are a lot of surveys right now and we are appreciative of your time; we also want to ensure we capture a diversity of thoughts and experiences with environmental change. You are encouraged to forward this email to others in Atlantic Canada as well.

The link to the survey is: https://uwo.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9yHmpT6yERiEAh7

The survey should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. At the end of the survey, you can enter a draw to win 1 of 3 $100 Sobey's gift cards.

If you would like detailed information about the survey, please click here. If you have any other questions, please contact Gillian.kerr at Dal.ca.

______

Thank-you to GoodWork for this opportunity to share your Atlantic Canada survey on the Perceptions of Environmental Change.

Please share: https://GoodWork.ca/953685

--
GoodWork Green & Environmental Jobs
Work in environment, conservation, nature...

Questions, comments, feedback? talktous at goodwork.ca