[e-drive][LAUNCH INVITATION: HALIFAX]

Patricia Joyce patricia at caea.com
Tue Dec 4 16:34:02 EST 2001

~~~~~~~~~~ e-drive ~~~~~~~~~~

You are invited to attend the official launch ceremony of Theatre Nova
Scotia.

Please join us at on Thursday December 13, 2001 at 2:00 p.m. in the Bronfman
Theatre of Pier 21 as we celebrate the creation of this dynamic new
organization at a press conference that will feature displays and
performances from Theatre companies across the province.

After the Press Conference
Join us for a party at the annual
Cultural Federations of Nova Scotia

Open house
1113 Marginal Rd. (across from Pier 21)
Halifax, NS

Theatre Nova Scotia is a newly created organization formed as a result of a
merger between The Nova Scotia Drama League and The Nova Scotia Professional
Theatre Alliance. Our membership includes Professional Theatres, Community
Theatres, and individuals from across the province.

Theatre Nova Scotia is a proud member of the Cultural Federations of Nova
Scotia.