[e-drive][EQUIFLASH: SERVICE DISRUPTION IN THE WESTERN OFFICE]

Patricia Joyce patricia at caea.com
Tue Dec 4 16:52:03 EST 2001

~~~~~~~~~~ equiflash ~~~~~~~~~

Please note that as of November 30th Equity's western office has been unable
to access voicemail messages due to technical problems. Individuals or
companies who have left urgent message are asked to contact the western
office again (604-682-6173 or woffice at caea.com) or if necessary, the Equity
emergency number through the national office: 1-800-387-1856 and follow the
queues.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank everyone for their patience as
we work with our telephone service provider to remedy the situation as soon
as possible. We will advise members once service has resumed to normal.

Patricia Joyce
Communications Director
Canadian Actors' Equity Association
44 Victoria Street, 12th Fl., Toronto On M5C 3C4
416-867-9165/1-800-387-1856
commdir at caea.com