[e-drive][RESIDENCY PROGRAM: TORONTO]

Patricia Joyce patricia at caea.com
Tue Dec 11 12:28:03 EST 2001

~~~~~~~~~~ e-drive ~~~~~~~~~~

IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to a disruption of access to the application procedures
available
at www.torontoartscape.on.ca for the Gibraltar Point Artist Residency
Program there has
been an extension of the application deadline for the May 2002 Term.  Please
be advised that
the application deadline has been extended to Monday, December 17, 2001.
Please pass this message along to any artists who may be applying or who may
be interested
in the program.

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
GIBRALTAR POINT ARTIST RESIDENCY PROGRAM
May 1 - 31, 2001 Term
Application Deadline Extended to: December 17, 2001

UNINTERRUPTED TIME TO THINK, EXPERIMENT, CREATE, INTERACT
The Gibraltar Point Artist Residency Program provides Canadian and
International
professional artists from all disciplines with a subsidized opportunity to
live and
work on Toronto Islands (Toronto, Canada) for one month.  We are now
accepting
applications from professional artists of all disciplines for the term which
will
take place May 1 - 31, 2002.  Successful candidates will be advised in the
first week
of February 2002.

EXTENDED APPLICATION DEADLINE:  DECEMBER 17, 2001
Information and application procedures are available on our website at
www.torontoartscape.on.ca or use the following hot link to go directly
to the Residency Page
http://www.torontoartscape.on.ca/main/240.gpcaresidency.htm

If you would like to receive application procedures by mail contact Susan
Serran,
Manager of Arts Programs and Services at susan at torontoartscape.on.ca
Tel: 416-392-1038, ext. 26

The Gibraltar Point Artist Residency Program is operated by Toronto Artscape
in
association with Arts Toronto.

Toronto Artscape acknowledges the generous support of the City of Toronto,
The Ontario Trillium Foundation, the Laidlaw Foundation, the Ontario Arts
Council
and MIX: independent art & culture magazine.