[caea-l] Equiflash

Jesslyn Fraser neptune.admin at ns.sympatico.ca
Fri Sep 14 14:33:08 EDT 2001

Hello,
I'm not certain if this announcement will meet your criteria.  We want
to let any actors and creative people who have worked with us over the
past year to know they are welcome to attend our AGM.  Here is the
announcement :

The Neptune Theatre Foundation is holding their Annual General Meeting
on Monday, September 17th, 2001, from 12noon to 1:00pm in Neptune's
Fountain Hall, 1593 Argyle St., Halifax.  All members, supporters and
artists who have been associated with the Theatre over the past year are
invited to attend.  Entertainment and a light lunch will be provided.