[caea-l] [EQUIFLASH: SAFE MEMBERS IN THE US]

Patricia Joyce patricia at caea.com
Fri Sep 14 16:13:04 EDT 2001

~~~~~~~~~~ e-drive ~~~~~~~~~~

Since the recent tragedy in the United States we have been collecting the
names of members who have contacted us to inform us of their safety -
thankfully we have no have no one in our immediate community or circle to
report as injured (see full list below). We would like to extend our thanks
to those who have provided information and offers of help. We would also
like to express our deepest sympathies to our colleagues in the United
States who have suffered such a great blow. Our community and many others
are pulling together to do whatever we can to show our regret and provide
relief and we will endeavour to post information on Equity initiatives as
the arise.

Since the recent tragedy in New York City and Washington, CAEA, through
e-mails, faxes and phone calls either directly from members or their
colleagues, has been able to ascertain that the following members who were
either working or visiting in the US have been found and are safe. We are
asking that any information about other members be forwarded to us so that
we can add it to the list and get it out as quickly as possible.

Canadian Mamma Mia Touring Company in Boston
Tim Alex
Shaun Amyot
Frank Augustyn
Elaine Avila