[e-drive][TICKETS: ANNIVERSARY GALA FREDERIC WOOD THEATRE, VANCOUVER]

Kaethe Yanovsky kaethe at caea.com
Fri Dec 6 13:02:05 EST 2002

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~e-drive~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

50th Anniversary Gala Performance
Frederic Wood Theatre     December 7th, 8:00pm

Join us as we celebrate our many alumni!
Complimentary dessert buffet and cash bar to follow.

Performers:  Nicola Cavendish, Joy Coghill, Bruce Dow, Errol Durbach,
John
MacLachlan Gray, Peter Haworth, John Juliani, Philip Keatley, Camille
Mitchell, Jane Mortifee, Ruth Nichol, Richard Ouzounian, Betty Phillips,
Patrick Rose, Goldie Semple,  Laara Sadiq, Tom Scholte, Wendy Bross
Stuart,
John Wright, Katey Wright, and Norman Young

Director: Stephen Heatley    Stage Manager: Pamela Jakobs

Tickets: $50
2 for 1 for anyone who's ever worked on one of our shows.

Tickets are now on sale.
Visit or phone the Frederic Wood Theatre Box Office at 604.822.2678

Donations for our scholarship fund will be gratefully accepted.
Tax receipts will be given for amounts greater than $10.