[e-drive][JOB: ARTISTIC DIRECTOR, PORT STANLEY, ON]

Kaethe Yanovsky kaethe at caea.com
Wed Dec 11 15:32:05 EST 2002

~~~~~~~~~~~e-drive~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PORT STANLEY FESTIVAL THEATRE Requires an  ARTISTIC DIRECTOR

This is an excellent opportunity in a successful and rapidly growing
Theatre. Our own, newly renovated building provides an ideal environment
in which to expand your abilities as a Director and as a Manager, as
well as play an integral part in the promotion, long range development
and expansion of the Theatre.

QUALIFICATIONS
Must be knowledgeable in all aspects of directing Summer Theatre,
including Set Design, Lighting, Sound, Costuming, and effective Acting
Skills and Techniques.

Strong communication and Organizational skills essential.
Must have the ability to work effectively with people from a diverse
range of backgrounds as you function in the following areas:
Setting Artistic Policy, Selecting and Directing Productions, Hiring and
Supervising Production Staff, Contract Negotiations, Marketing,
Fundraising, Public Relations, And constant and direct Liason with Board
of Directors.

We are seeking a person with a strong Artistic and Development vision to
work with our Executive Team with a goal of moving the Theatre forward
to the next level of excellence.

Please submit resume
By January 04, 2003

Selection Committee