[e-drive][AUDITION: BROCKVILLE, TORONTO]

Kaethe Y. kaethe at caea.com
Fri Jan 4 09:37:02 EST 2002

~~~~~~~~~~~e-drive~~~~~~~~~~~

 The St. Lawrence Stage Company is now accepting photos and resumes of
performers interested in being considered for our 2002 Summer Season.

We will be producing, as part of our season,  the following Mainstage
shows:

ANNIE
Requirements: Exceptionally strong Musical Theatre performers to play
various roles including: Miss Hannigan, Oliver Warbucks, Grace Farrell,
Lily St. Regis, Rooster Hannigan, Female Ensemble and Male Ensemble

REHEARSES: June 17-July 3,        OPENS: July 4        CLOSES: July 27

 WRONG FOR EACH OTHER
 Requirements:  1 Comedic Man and 1 Comedic Woman for the roles of Rudy
 and Nora.  Ages 30-40.

 REHEARSES: July 22 to August 5     OPENS: Aug. 6     CLOSES: Aug. 17

 Send photos and resumes immediately to:

 Adam Furfaro
Artistic & Managing Director
St. Lawrence Stage Company
c/o 16 Bel Canto Crescent
Richmond Hill, Ontario
L4E 4G6

 Auditions are scheduled for February in Toronto and March in Brockville.

 Please do not call for an audition time.

 Please indicate clearly your vocal range as well as the role(s) for
which you would like to be considered.