[e-drive][WORKSHOP: VANCOUVER]

Patricia Joyce patricia at caea.com
Fri Jan 11 09:32:05 EST 2002

~~~~~~~~~~ e-drive ~~~~~~~~~~

tooba physical theatre centre presents...
BODY BASIC
An opportunity to tune-up, keep in performance-level condition and... to
play!

~ an ongoing movement workshop/ workout for actors and performers to help
maintain and increase body awareness (including breath and voice).
Through play, individual and partner-work we will work on flexibility,
fluidity, strength and balance.  Yoga, dance, corporeal mime and our natural
physical/ vocal impulses will structure this workshop.

Dates:          Sunday January 20th - March 24th
Time:          6-8pm
Location:     TooBa Physical Theatre Centre
                   2182 W. 12th (@ Arbutus) ~ Studio 50 (Vancouver)
Cost:           $150 (for ten work-days) or $15 drop-in
Instructor:   Angela Gasparetto (and guest instructors)

To register or for more info phone 604-979-9127 or check out our website at
www.tooba.com.