[e-drive][AUDITIONS: TORONTO, OTTAWA]

Kaethe Yanovsky kaethe at caea.com
Fri Jun 28 09:48:02 EDT 2002

~~~~~~~~~~~e-drive~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ottawa's Odyssey Theatre will be holding auditions for two new play
workshops. The workshops will be "A Winter's Eden" by Dora and Chalmers
award-winning playwright Maristella Roca and "Bungsu and the Big Snake"
by Chalmers Award-winner Lib Spry.

Auditions will be held in Toronto on July 15 and 16 and in Ottawa on
July 18 and 19.

Please submit photo and resume as soon as possible to:
Odyssey Theatre, 2 Daly Ave., Ottawa  ON  K1N 6E2

Fax: 613-564-4428

Odyssey is Ottawa's premiere professional summer theatre. We specialize
in mask and movement based theatre. Our productions incorporate the arts
of Commedia dell'Arte, clown, puppetry, improvisation and Asian
dance-drama. Our workshop and rehearsal process includes training in
these areas. Odyssey is looking for imaginative, enthusiastic and
energetic actors of all cultural backgrounds.

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity
members
cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of
contract.
CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the audition.