[e-drive][CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: GUYSBOROUGH]

Patricia Joyce patricia at caea.com
Tue Mar 5 09:31:14 EST 2002

~~~~~~~~~~ e-drive ~~~~~~~~~~

This year Mulgrave Road Theatre in Guysborough, Nova Scotia celebrates
25 years of developing and touring Atlantic Canadian plays.  We are
proud to have hosted some of the finest theatre professionals this
country has to offer.  The Mulgrave Road Theatre Foundation is putting
out a call to everyone who has worked with the theatre company in the
past 25 years.  Contact us and let us know where to reach you and what
you are up to.  We hope to keep former Co-op members and others who
worked with the theatre informed of our activities during this Silver
Anniversary year.

Please write to:  Mulgrave Road Theatre, Box 219, Guysborough, NS, B0H
1N0 Or e-mail us at:  theatre at mulgraveroad.ca