[e-drive][WORKSHOP, EQUITY DISCOUNT, TORONTO]

Kaethe Yanovsky kaethe at caea.com
Fri May 24 13:05:21 EDT 2002

~~~~~~~~~~e-drive~~~~~~~~~~

THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY WEEKEND
IN THE BIZ WORKSHOP
JUNE 15th and 16th,2002

ACTORS, WRITERS, DIRECTORS & PRODUCERS

  *Are you still playing a game?
  *Why doesn't the industry know you?
  *Do you know what they see when they look at you?
  *What's your competitive edge?
  *What fears are holding back your dream?

This powerful weekend will be led by entertainment and
business coach and author BARBARA DEUTSCH.
Through working directly with Barbara, you will
discover the answers to kick your career to another
level.

BARBARA IS A GREAT LISTENER and displays enormous
insight, perception and compassion to everyone
individually.
Carol Swarbrick, Western Regional VP of Actors Equity
Association

BARBARA IS THE QUEEN OF PLAIN SPEAK - Simple, direct
and honest.  She has a way of taking a problem you've
been struggling with, zeroing in, and solving it within
minutes.
Marilu Henner, Actress/Best selling author

BARBARA UNDERSTANDS WHAT THE ARTIST'S WORST ENEMY IS.
With her gift for crystal clear objectives and
insight, she is able to isolate an individual's block
and move through it with laser-like precision.
Peter Outerbridge, Actor in Marine Life, Men with
Brooms

NEVER HAVE I TAKEN A WORKSHOP THAT HAS CHANGED THE WAY
I WORK in my career so profoundly.
Tammy Isbell, Actress in Paradise Falls, Waydowntown

I HAD ONE CONVERSATION WITH BARBARA before my audition
and BOOKED A LEAD in the movie the next day.
Jonathon Breck, Actor in Jeepers Creepers

The cost for the weekend is $200.
EQUITY MEMBERS DISCOUNT IS ONLY $170 if you register
BY JUNE 1ST,2000.

For more information call Leigh at 416-275-8011 OR
e-mail at leighrfc at hotmail.com

To learn more about Barbara:  www.bdapproach.com