[e-drive][JOB: SCHOOL RESIDENCY PROGRAM , CALGARY]

Kaethe Yanovsky kaethe at caea.com
Fri May 31 16:51:22 EDT 2002

~~~~~~~~~~~e-drive~~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Trickster Theatre - employment offer - actor/directors

PLEASE POST

Actors/Directors Wanted for Residency Program

Trickster Theatre is a professional children's theatre company,
that has operated in Alberta for over 20 years.
Our work is physical theatre based and is changing the way that schools
use theatre both as a performance tool and as a teaching tool.

We are seeking energetic, experienced actors -
with some directing experience - to work as part of our week-long
school residency program for the 2002/03 school year.

The ideal candidate has excellent verbal organizational and
communication
skills,
and must be able to relate well with other artists, as well as the
teachers and children. He/she must have a good sense of humour,
be able to create under pressure, and improvise on stage.
Choreographic and writing skills are a real plus.

This is a flexible contract position. Current residency team
members work between 4- 26 weeks per year depending on
availability. Fees per week are well above equity rates.

Please send resume to:

Trickster Theatre
Suite 980
105 -150 Crowfoot Crescent NW
Calgary, T3B 5K3
tel: 288-9393
email: trickster at cadvision.com

Deadline: Thursday, June 13, 2002 We thank all
applicants; however, only those selected for an
interview will be contacted. Short listed applicants will
be asked to attend an "audition" process
on June 17  in which they will work with a group of students.