[e-drive][WORKSHOP PRESENTATION & FUNDRAISER FOR THEATRE SMITH-GILMOUR - TORONTO]

Darlene Bullard dbullard at caea.com
Thu Dec 11 12:43:05 EST 2003

Please direct all responses and inquiries directly to the theatre or association listed in the e-drive notice below.

------------------------------------
Workshop Presentation & Fundraiser
Theatre Smith-Gilmour
-------------------------------------

Theatre Smith Gilmour's third play based on Chekhov's stories
Dr. Chekhov: WARD 6
from the Dora Award-Winning company that brought you
"Chekhov's Shorts" and "Chekhov's Longs(...In The Ravine)\"

On Friday, December 12, 2003, Theatre Smith-Gilmour is presenting excerpts from their new play based on a Chekhov story, Dr. Chekhov: WARD 6.  On this special evening, the public will get to see first hand the next work by this 24 Dora Award-nominated and 6 Dora Award-Winning theatre company.

Theatre Smith-Gilmour invites you to be a part of this special evening.  Join us for our silent auction and get a head start on your holiday shopping with some amazing gifts!  Items in our silent auction include books, gift certificates for amazing restaurants and tickets to Tarragon, Factory Theatre, CanStage, the Shaw Festival, Théâtre Français and the Toronto Symphony Orchestra.

Theatre Smith-Gilmour is an artistically driven professional theatre company committed to creating theatre developed through an artistic process that gives expression and dignity to people\'s imaginations and fantasies; that communicates to audiences stories of personal and universal meaning with a compassionate vision of the human condition.

For more information on Theatre Smith-Gilmour, check out their website at
www.theatresmithgilmour.com

DATE:  Friday, December 12, 2003
LOCATION:  611 Manning Avenue
at the rehearsal studio in Our Lady Help of Christians Church
west of Bathurst, south of Bloor)
TIME: 7:00pm doors open, hors d'oeuvres, silent auction begins
8:00pm Performance
TIX : $50
(tax receipts issued for non-cost portion of ticket)

For Tickets, call 416-504-1277
Canadian Actors' Equity Association
44 Victoria Street, 12th Floor
Toronto, ON M5C 3C4