[e-drive][2003 ELECTION: CALL FOR CANDIDATES, ONTARIO]

Patricia Joyce patricia at caea.com
Tue Feb 18 10:29:08 EST 2003

~~~~~~~~~~ e-drive ~~~~~~~~~~

Election Time

Your CAEA began as a dream. It now exists because people with vision - people like you - made the dream a reality. The Ontario Nominating Committee is now actively seeking individuals willing to stand for election for either the Ontario Advisory Committee, the (new) Stage Management Committee, the (new) Directors'/Choreographers' Committee, or the National Council.

The work of these bodies is important and needs the input of the membership in order to maintain the health of our Association. We seek not only members of long standing but also - perhaps especially - newer members who have fresh ideas for future directions. We seek idealists and dreamers and doers. Help make the dream grow by putting forward your name or the name of someone you know.

For more information and to register a nomination, contact any of these Regional Nominating Committee Reps before March 31, 2003:

Martin Julien: 416-693-2456 martin at julien.name

Claire Crawford: 416-787-6400 claire at colosseum.com

Adam Bramble: 416-778-7537 abramble at sympatico.ca

Paul Stephen: 416-207-0039 cdnactor at sprint.ca