[e-drive][CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: FRINGE CONNECTION, TORONTO]

Kaethe Yanovsky kaethe at caea.com
Fri Feb 21 16:17:05 EST 2003

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~e-drive~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that the Fringe Companies have been selected...

It's time for... The Fringe Connection at Theatre Ontario
[FREE OF CHARGE]

What is the Fringe Connection?
It's a way to connect those who are doing a Fringe show with those who want to do a Fringe show.

FOR PRODUCING COMPANIES:  The "FRINGE BINDER" contains resumés of people who want to work on a fringe show.  There are actors, of course, but we also collect technical, design and production people.  And let's not forget directors amd stage managers.  Whatever you're looking for, you can find it at Theatre Ontario.  Come to our offices and browse through the resources.  Photocopies available for  a nominal fee per page.

Producing companies can also post your requirements at Theatre Ontario.

Send info by FAX your notice or email it or come by in person.

SPECIFY: name of show; name of producing group; contact number and list the personnel you are looking for

Mark it FOR THE FRINGE!

STAGE MANAGERS, DIRECTORS, DESIGNERS, PRODUCTION PEOPLE, and of course ACTORS...

Anyone who wants to work on a fringe show, should list themselves FREE OF CHARGE with the FRINGE CONNECTION.  Submit your resumés for the "FRINGE BINDER" and you will be listed in the category of your choice.   You can be in more than one category, but please submit separate resumé for each category.

[HINT:  The most popular category is STAGE MANAGER]

THEATRE ONTARIO is at 30 St. Patrick St., 2nd floor (just west of Queen & University)
Monday to Friday - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm [but no staff is available between 1:00 and 2:00].

Phone:  416-408-4556                      Fax: 416-408-3402   email:  <info at theatreontario.org>

Everyone knows that Theatre Ontario has the best bulletin board in town.  We get new postings every day and a high volume of traffic checking our boards regularly.   Join the crowd.  Join the Fringe Connection.

For more information, call Theatre Ontario - 416-408-4556