[e-drive][ALUMNI, SHIP'S COMPANY THEATRE]

Kaethe Yanovsky kaethe at caea.com
Fri Feb 21 16:38:08 EST 2003

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~e-drive~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAVE YOU EVER PERFORMED FOR SHIP'S COMPANY THEATRE?

The Ship's Company Theatre is celebrating their 20th season this summer
and we are planning lots of events and activities.  We will be sending
out a newsletter as well as invitations to various activities to all of
our alumni.  We need all alumni current contact information.  If you
have ever performed in one of the Ship's Company Theatre's plays please
contact Tina at:  P.O. Box 275, Parrsboro, NS, B0M 1S0, Ph:
902-254-2003, Fax: 902-254-2331, or e-mail: info at shipscompany.com.

Some people in particular we have not had any luck finding contacts for
are:

Stephan Arnold,  John Boylan, Charles Campbell, Stuart Clow, David
Collins, Rustey Davenport, Valerie Dean, Peter Elliot, Andrew Ettinger,
Michael Fahey, Mike Ferguson, Charles Follini, Angela Gaspereto, Pam
Halstead, Leslie Hennen, Ian Hill, John Lambert, Jarrod McLean, Bill
McCrone, Richard McKenna, David McMullin, Omar Meekins, Greg Morris,
Gerrard Morrison, Robert Nasmith, Welcome Ngozi, Robie O'Neil,
Judith Orban, Ruth Owen, Scott Owen, Kelly Peck, Eileen Pedde, Mike
Pellerin, David Reno, Marty Reno, Simon Richards, Don Rieder, Tom Scott,
Philip Sheppard, Carol Sinclair, Jeremiah Sparks, Hugh Thompson, Stephan
Walsh, Ben Wells, Tricia Williams, Joseph Wynne

If you are on this list or know someone who is please let us know.  If
your name does not appear but you have performed for Ship's Company
before and would like to make sure we have your correct contact
information please contact Tina Smith at the above information.