[e-drive][WORKSHOPS: EQUITY DISCOUNT, TORONTO]

Kaethe Yanovsky kaethe at caea.com
Thu Feb 27 09:14:06 EST 2003

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~e-drive~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Centre for the Arts
533 College Street
Suite 303   647-436-2787
enroll at centreforthearts.com

film acting workshops with...    John Boylan

SCENE STUDY ON CAMERA                                                                                John Boylan
Using scenes from best written screenplays we will     develop our ability to analyze a scene, play truthfully and strengthen our confidence in front of the camera.
Level 1   Wednesday  7 - 11 March 12 - April 23     CAEA $255    Non-CAEA  $280
Level 2   Sundays       6 - 10   March 9 -   April 20     CAEA $255    Non-CAEA   $280
Level 3   Mondays       7 - 11 March 10 - April 21     CAEA $255    Non-CAEA   $280

VOICE                                                                                                                Janine Pearson
In this intensive session we will explore the connection of voice and body; how that connection relates specifically to the actor's impulse; and finally, how that impulse is released into language.
March 21, 22 and 23 7-10, 11-6, 10-5                            CAEA $225  Non-CAEA $250

ON CAMERA AUDITION TECHNIQUE                                                           Anthony Lemke
Using typical TV and MOW scenes we will develop and perfect the skills needed to audition in today¹s industry condition.
Thursdays     7 - 10      March 13 - May 1      8 classes     CAEA $275   Non-CAEA $300

THE SHAKESPEARE PROJECT                                          Roy Lewis and Melanie Windle
We will examine and explore how to play Shakespearean text through a series of exercises and scene studies concluding with a final presentation.
Sundays   1 - 4    March 16 - May 4        8 classes     CAEA $275  Non-CAEA  $300

CONTEMPORARY SCENE STUDY                                                                 Joel Greenberg
Using contemporary Canadian and American playwriting, we will concentrate on truthful interaction and collaborative approaches to scene study.
Tuesdays   7 - 10   February 25 - April 15  8 classes    CAEA $275   Non-CAEA $300

ALL PRICES INCLUDE G.S.T.