[e-drive][EQUIFLASH: REGINA MEMBERS]

Kevin Patrick Robbins communications at caea.com
Tue Jul 29 13:06:04 EDT 2003

 EQUIFLASH: REGINA MEMBERS

Join the Informational Picket tonight at the Saskatchewan Centre of the
Arts in Regina for the opening night performance of Miss Saigon.

Rain or Shine 6:45 to 8:00 p.m.

Wear anything theatre-related: Equity shirts, caps and pins, show shirts
and jackets, Equity Fights Aids, Actors Fund, etc. Bring your Equity
card with you -- we'll pin it on your shirt so everyone will know you're
a professional artist, in contrast to what the audience will see on
stage.

We hope to see all our friends and colleagues from other associations
like ACTRA and the musicians out there with us, along with any
interested member of the theatre-going public.

Our aim is NOT TO IMPEDE anyone from entering the theatre, but rather to
distribute flyers and inform the audience about where their ticket
dollar is going, or rather not going.

Give Saigon a MISS!