[e-drive][JOB: STAGE MANAGER, LOCAL TOURING, TORONTO]

Kevin Patrick Robbins kprobbins at caea.com
Wed Mar 26 12:13:09 EST 2003

JOB: STAGE MANAGER, LOCAL TOURING, TORONTO

Stage Management Opportunities

The Smile Theatre Company, Ontario's only professional theatre company
serving seniors, is currently seeking Stage Managers.

Smile operates under the Independent Theatre Agreement, with touring
conditions similar to the Theatre For Young Audiences provisions.

We are accepting applications for a stage manager for our tour of Two On A
Toonie. The ITA contract will run from April 24 to July 2, 2003.

We are also accepting applications for our 2003-2004 season. We have 5 stage
management positions available from August 2003 to June 2004. Please
indicate your availability when applying for the 2003-2004 season.

Please note that stage managers operate sound while on tour, and act as the
principle driver of the Company Van. Priority will be given to applicants
with previous experience with TYA touring, but all interested stage managers
are encouraged to apply.

Please apply by mail or fax to:

Tom Kneebone, Artistic Director

Smile Theatre Company

720 Spadina Avenue, Suite 307

Toronto ON M6C 2L9

Fax 416-599-7961

no phone calls or emails please

NOTES

Please direct all responses and inquiries directly to the contact listed in
the e-drive notice.