[e-drive][CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: WORKSHOP LEADERS NEEDED]

Kevin Patrick Robbins kprobbins at caea.com
Wed Mar 26 12:45:14 EST 2003

 CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: WORKSHOP LEADERS NEEDED

KW AREA SEARS DRAMA FESTIVAL 'WORKSHOP LEADERS' NEEDED!

Our goal this year, is to bring working professionals from all areas of
theatre, dance and music, together at Eastwood Collegiate, in Kitchener
(Weber St North) on Saturday, April the 12th to run workshops that will
further train Theatre students from all over Ontario who will be
participating in Sears Drama Festival This year. We are trying to get
professionals (Involved in areas like: ACTING; DIRECTING; PRODUCING; DANCE;
VOICE; ect.) together, to run workshops on SATURDAY APRIL 12th, so If you
think you can help us out, then drop us a line, let us know what you do, and
how you would like to help out!

There is an honourarium of $50 for each person who is running a workshop,
unfortunatly that is not a lot, (we are dealing with a tiny budget here
folks! LOL)however, It PROMISES to be a very exciting and rewarding
experience for all involved!

WORKSHOP SLOTS are from 2PM - 3PM and 3:30PM - 4:30PM

Anyone who would like to help us out with this major theatre event is asked
to contact JOHN MCNEILL A.S.A.P.

JOHN MCNEILL

HOME: (519) 745-5126 (*leave a message*)

E-MAIL: JCMcNeill at mogenic.com **NOTE** If submitting through e-mail, please
make sure you state your name, what areas you have training in, what type of
workshop you would like to run, and which slot would be best for you! =)
Thanks.

You may Also Contact John Via. EASTWOOD COLLEGIATE INSTITUTE: (519) 743-8265

*PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE WITH THE FRONT OFFICE with regards to Sears and I
will get back to you A.S.A.P

 NOTES

Please direct all responses and inquiries directly to the contact listed in
the e-drive notice.