[e-drive][DISCOUNT TICKETS - MONTREAL]

Darlene Bullard dbullard at caea.com
Mon Nov 10 09:41:04 EST 2003

Please direct all responses and inquiries directly to the theatre or association listed in the e-drive notice below.

-----------
CHERRY DOCS
-----------

All members of CAEA will recieve a discount ticket price of $15 for our Montreal production of CHERRY DOCS.  Bring your cards.  Tickets are available at the door.

Bunnies in the Headlights Theatre is proud to be bringing Montréal audiences a powerful contemporary play about the raw, real, and ever present dangers of hate in our society.  CHERRY DOCS by David Gow will be presented from November 6th - 23rd at the Geordie Space, 4001 Berri (Berri and Duluth).  Showtimes are Tuesday-Saturday at 8PM with matinees on Saturdays and Sundays at 2PM.

Bunnies co-founder Christian Barry directs the remount of this two-hander, which features Gordon Gammie and Conor Green.  The Stage Manager is Zeph Williams.  Lighting Designer for the production will be Montreal native Robin A. Paterson.

Canadian Actors' Equity Association
44 Victoria Street, 12th Floor
Toronto, ON M5C 3C4
Tel: 416-867-9165