[e-drive][AUDITION - TORONTO]

Darlene Bullard dbullard at caea.com
Tue Oct 21 12:13:09 EDT 2003

--------------------
AUDITION - TORONTO
--------------------

Actors interested in auditioning, reading for, or being considered for
Theatre New Brunswick's production of Maureen Hunter's Vinci, running
March 12 to April 3, 2004 are asked to submit a photo/resume.

Please forward by mail to director

Vinci Auditions
201 Albany Ave
Toronto, Ontario
M5R 3C7.

Auditions/readings/interviews will take place on the evenings of Monday,
November 3 and Tuesday November 4.

Due to time constraints we will only be able to contact actors we wish
to see.  Thank you.

Canadian Actors' Equity Association
44 Victoria Street, 12th Floor
Toronto, ON M5C 3C4