[e-drive][E-DRIVE; JOB MARKETING/ADMIN. CO-ORDINATORS-TORONTO]

Darlene Bullard dbullard at caea.com
Wed Sep 24 13:43:34 EDT 2003

Please direct all responses and inquiries directly to the theatre or association listed in the e-drive notice below.

-----------------------
BIG KID ENTERTAINMENT
Employment Opportunity
-----------------------

BIG KID ENTERTAINMENT is a new production company that specializes in corporate and educational programming.
We are currently building our team!  We are seeking individuals who will be a part of our growth and success.
Applicants should be dedicated, hardworking and positive.

We need 2 Marketing/Administrative co-ordinators

Responsibilities will include:
Ø      sales
Ø      tour scheduling
Ø      administration