[e-drive][JOB - STAGE MANAGER - MOUNTAIN, ON]

Chris Blanchenot chris at caea.com
Mon Mar 8 15:52:28 EST 2004

JOB - STAGE MANAGER - MOUNTAIN, ON
We are looking for an Equity Stage Manager for a 6 week Guest Artist
contract June 21 to July 31.

The stage manager will be working with Guest Director Sonia Ritter from
the UK, and will
be working on the St. Lawrence Shakespeare's production of "The Comedy
of Errors".
This will be an outdoor production held at the Prescott amphitheatre.
Boarding will be included.

Interested applicants should send their resumes to me by March 31, 2004:

Deborah Smith
Artistic Director
St. Lawrence Shakespeare Company
11359 Levere Road