[e-drive][CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - FRINGE - TORONTO]

Chris Blanchenot chris at caea.com
Mon May 17 09:49:05 EDT 2004

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - FRINGE - TORONTO
POSITIONS REQUIRED

STAGE MANAGER
SET/COSTUME DESIGNER
PIANIST/MUSICAL DIRECTOR

"Postcards From the Heart" - the elegant and wacky musical cabaret
starring singer-songwriter Harry Lewis with Special Musical Guests and
directed by ACTRA award winning writer/performer Jeri Craden will appear
at Artword's mainstage as part of this year's upcoming Toronto Fringe
Festival.

STAGE MANAGER
If you are Stage Manager-savvy, know how to run rehearsals, call a show,
create and manage an agenda, etc., and would love being the right and
left hands of our super classy, clever hour-long show - we would love to
hear from you.

SET/COSTUME DESIGNER
Simple, elegant taste required. And fun. Some outrageous moments, but
mostly classy cabaret.

PIANIST/MUSICAL DIRECTOR
Musical theatre experience required to accompany
Singers - augment patter, etc.

Please contact: Harry Lewis at 416 466-9516

Equity members participating in this production will be signed to a
Fringe waiver and all net proceeds from the production will be divided
equally among the participants.

44 Victoria Street, 12th Floor