[e-drive][NOMINATION PARTY FOR JESSIE RICHARDSON AWARDS - VANCOUVER]

Chris Blanchenot chris at caea.com
Mon May 17 09:52:26 EDT 2004

------------------
NOMINATION PARTY FOR JESSIE RICHARDSON AWARDS - VANCOUVER
------------------

THE CHRISTIE LITES NOMINATION PARTY
for the Jessie Richardson Theatre Awards

Vancouver, BC    The Jessie Richardson Theatre Awards Society will hold
the 2004 Nominations Party  on Tuesday, May 25th at the New Revue
Theatre, 1585 Johnston Street on Granville Island. The doors open at
4:00pm and the announcement of the nominees will be at 4:30pm sharp.

We are appreciative of the support of Christie Lites in helping to
acknowledge the excellence of our theatre professionals , says Bill
Millerd, President of the Jessie Richardson Society.

Beginning in 1982, the Jessie Awards acknowledge bodies of work in Large
Theatre, Small Theatre and Theatre for Young Audiences. All of these
groups contribute to the vibrant theatre environment our city has become
known for.  The Awards Ceremony will take place on Monday, June 14th at
the Commodore Ballroom, 868 Granville Street, doors open at
5:30,ceremony at 6:45pm.  General tickets are $21,available at
Ticketmaster 604-280-3311, or on line at www.ticketmaster.ca. and at the
Arts Club Box Office.  Nominee tickets priced at $16 can be purchased
ONLY IN PERSON at the Arts Club Theatre Company Box Office at 1586
Johnston Street on Granville Island.

Media Contact:
Bonnie Allan
Bridge Communications