[e-drive]FURTHER NOTICE RE:[POSSIBLE VISIT TO CANADIAN TROOPS IN AFGHANISTAN]

Chris Blanchenot chris at caea.com
Mon May 17 16:41:05 EDT 2004

-
POSSIBLE VISIT TO CANADIAN TROOPS IN AFGHANISTAN
-

We would like to thank you for the excellent response we received on
determining the interest in a potential visit to our soldiers in
Afghanistan. Unfortunately, due to the overwhelming response, it is
impossible to call back or e-mail every person who responded. We would
like to simply say thank-you and if a visit does take place, we will
contact the selected Artists. The show of support was simply
outstanding. As there is a large list of Artists, we no longer require
further submissions.

Brian Martin
Captain
Public Affairs Officer for