[e-drive][JOB - STAGE MANAGER - OTTAWA]

Chris Blanchenot chris at caea.com
Tue May 25 12:12:53 EDT 2004

JOB - STAGE MANAGER - OTTAWA
Stage Manager needed for Odyssey's summer production of: The Wedding, an
Original adaptation of an Indonesian folk play .

Odyssey Theatre is Ottawa's only professional summer theatre company and
premiere open-air theatre, currently in its 19th season. Our productions
incorporate text, mask, movement, Commedia dell'Arte, clown and puppetry
in spectacular productions for adult audiences. We are looking for a
stage manager for a ten week contract from June 15 to August 22.
Please send resume A.S.A.P. to:
Odyssey Theatre
2 Daly Ave.
Ottawa ON  K1N 6E2

Fax: (613) 564-4428
Email: nmillett at odysseytheatre.ca

Equity members cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity
form of contract.

Canadian Actors' Equity Association
44 Victoria Street, 12th Floor