[e-drive]EDRIVE [JOB - STAGESTRUCK THEATRE SCHOOL - VANCOUVER/CALGARY]

Chris Blanchenot chris at caea.com
Wed Oct 6 17:01:16 EDT 2004

----------
EDRIVE
 JOB - STAGESTRUCK THEATRE SCHOOL - VANCOUVER/CALGARY
----------
Stagestruck Theatre Schools
After 5 successful years in Calgary we are brining our schools to
Greater Vancouver and are looking for  teachers for our new School in
Abbotsford.
Run by professional performers, we like to support other professionals
by including them on our team.
We are a teaching facility for children 6-16 years.

We are looking for as follows:
Acting Teachers with experience
Singing teachers who play piano
Dance instructors able to choreograph

School runs for 3 hours on Saturdays
Must be good with children and must supply a back ground check.
Need own transportation and a willingness to have fun.
To be a part of this exciting and unique school.
Please contact:
stagestruck at shaw.ca or 403 201 4805
We will need a copy of your resume.
We are also looking for Teachers in Calgary for new schools opening
soon.
www.stagestruckcanada.com

44 Victoria Street, 12th Floor