[e-drive] E-DRIVE [CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - BRAMPTON]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Fri Jan 7 12:43:58 EST 2005

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - BRAMPTON
The City of Brampton's 6th annual Shakespeare in the Square festival is
now
accepting resumes for their 2005 summer season.

This season will include All's Well That Ends Well directed by Rod
Ceballos
and an all female version of Richard III directed by the festival's
Artistic
Director, Scott Lale.

S.I.T.S. is also proud to add a new element to the festival.  On the
Labour
Day weekend, we will be presenting one of Shakespeare's classics as an
Original Practices, directed by Peter Van Wart.

Auditions will be January 29,30,31 February 5,6

DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: Monday January 24, 2005

Only those selected to audition will be contacted.  Requirements:
Prepare 2
contrasting Shakespeare pieces consisting of at least one in verse.

Send resume and headshots to:

By post:
Brampton Theatre Office
Attn: Danny Harvey
150 Central Park Dr.
Brampton, ON
L6T 2T9

By email:
auditions at brampton.ca

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity
members cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of
contract. CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the
audition.
The City of Brampton intends to apply for permission to engage Equity
members in the production of "6th annual Shakespeare in the Square
festival" under the terms of the Guest Artist Policy.