[e-drive] EQUIFLASH [CAEA INFORMATION PICKET A SUCCESS - TORONTO]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Wed Jan 19 14:17:28 EST 2005

CAEA INFORMATION PICKET A SUCCESS - TORONTO

Thanks in large part to our members coming out to show their support and
the participation of IATSE Locals 822 and 58 and the Toronto Musicians
Association, the information picket held outside the Phoenix Theatre in
Toronto during a media event for Blue Man Group was a huge success.

Members of the local print and television media were in attendance and
conducted interviews of participants before entering the theatre.

Members can go to our website at www.caea.com for details and photos of
the event. Stay tuned to Equiflash and our website for more news and
updates about ongoing contract difficulties with BLUE MAN GROUP.

44 Victoria Street, 12th Floor
Toronto, ON M5C 3C4
Tel: 416-867-9165
Fax: 416-867-9246