[e-drive] EQUIFLASH - CALL FOR MEMBER PARTICIPATION - TORONTO

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Tue Jan 18 11:14:11 EST 2005

EQUIFLASH - CALL FOR MEMBER PARTICIPATION - TORONTO

Please join fellow members of Equity, the Toronto Musicians'
Association, and IATSE (Locals 822 and 58) at an information picket of a
Media Event being held by the producers for BLUE MAN GROUP on:

Wednesday, January 19 at 10:30 a.m.
Phoenix Theatre
410 Sherbourne Street
Toronto

The event is being billed by the producers as the introduction of BMG to
the Toronto Theatre Community but the producers continue to refuse to
bargain with all relevant associations and unions.

The event is scheduled to start at 11:00 a.m. but members are urged to
arrive at 10:30 a.m. to co-ordinate our activities. Members are
encouraged to wear show jackets and shirts or anything theatre related.

Please join with other members of the Toronto Theatre Community in
getting the message across to this producer that if it wishes to be a
part of our community, it must deal fairly with this community's artists
and technicians.
44 Victoria Street, 12th Floor
Toronto, ON M5C 3C4
Tel: 416-867-9165