[e-drive] E-DRIVE [CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - VANCOUVER]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Wed Jun 29 10:29:14 EDT 2005

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - VANCOUVER
To all CAEA members.  Tony n'Tina's Wedding .... To celebrate 10 years
of the show in Vancouver - we are holding a   Tony n'Tina's Wedding
reunion party
and 2 original cast member shows (to raise money for Theatrecares - the
Vancouver Branch of Equity fights Aids) .  If you were a member of the
cast or crew in 1995 - we need to hear from you!  Performances July 8
and July 9. also - big REUNION PARTY for everyone and anyone ever
involved in TNT's over the last decade.
Monday July 11th. 6 pm
The Cellar 1006 Granville St. Vancouver.
To RSVP please email rsvp at hoarseraven.com.
or contact Tanja  tanja at hoarseraven.com