[e-drive] E-DRIVE [MARCH WITH THE BLUE MAN BOYCOTT COALITION IN TORONTO'S LABOUR DAY PARADE! ]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Fri Sep 2 13:30:50 EDT 2005

MARCH WITH THE BLUE MAN BOYCOTT COALITION IN TORONTO'S LABOUR DAY
PARADE!

Equity, the Toronto Musicians' Association and IATSE Locals 58 and 822
will march together in the Toronto Labour Day Parade on Monday,
September 5. Let's show the city who we are and what we stand for. We
are at the head of this year's parade!

Marchers are admitted free to the CNE, so bring the family. T-shirts
will be provided to Equity members walking in the parade.

Meet the Coalition at the northwest corner of Queen and University at
9:30 a.m. Look for the Equity banner and listen for the Blues Woman
Group.

Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4