[e-drive] EDRIVE [JOB - INSTRUCTOR - RICHMOND]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Fri Mar 17 10:36:39 EST 2006

JOB - INSTRUCTOR - RICHMOND
Instructor Position - Musical Theatre

Gateway Academy for the Performing Arts has an opening for an Instructor
for their Musical Theatre Level I program beginning in September 2006
and running until March 2007.

Musical Theatre Level I is an introductory process-based class for
students aged 8-12 years.   This position will focus on instruction in
Acting, Voice and Singing and will work in partnership with a
Choreographer who will concentrate on Movement, Dance and Coordination.

Schedule:
Musical Theatre Level I is a 2 hour class, that occurs two days per week
beginning in September 2006 until March 2007.

For more information on the academy: www.gatewaytheatre.com/academy.html

Qualifications:
-	Professional Theatre Credits
-	Professional experience teaching Singing, Acting and Voice
-	Intermediate to advanced Piano

Please forward your resume including personal and professional
references by March 15th 2006 to: Barbara Tomasic:
btomasic at gatewaytheatre.com Or mail/drop off to: Gateway Theatre 6500
Gilbert Rd.
Richmond, B.C.
V7C 3V4