[e-drive] E-DRIVE [JOB - ARTISTIC DIRECTOR - TORONTO]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Tue Sep 26 14:48:58 EDT 2006

---------------------------------
JOB - ARTISTIC DIRECTOR - TORONTO
---------------------------------
The Children's Peace Theatre (CPT) invites applications for the position
of Artistic Director, effective November, 2006

Reports to: CPT Board of Directors
Position type: Contract, 4 days/week
Salary range: $30,000 - 36,000.
Duration: 2 year contract

Founded by theatre artist Robert Morgan, CPT's mandate is to honour
children and youth in the pursuit of peace through the practice of
theatre.  Through the creation of original theatrical performances by
youth, CPT provides participants from diverse communities with the
opportunity to 'speak out with style' about the conflicts they face in
their lives, and about the pursuit of peace.

The office has a total of three staff positions at four days/week, and
an additional part-time position. Our one-of-a-kind East York home is in
the stunning 5,000 sq. ft. Massey-Goulding estate, located in a forest
setting that contains an amphitheatre stage.

We are seeking a dynamic, qualified person to become the new Artistic
Director. For a more detailed job description, please contact us at:

Mark.Wallace at childrenspeacetheatre.org.

Deadline for submission (incl resume, cover letter, references) is
October 6th.

No phone calls please.

Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4
www.caea.com