[e-drive] EQUIFLASH [2007 EQUITY MEMBER SURVEY FOLLOW-UP]

CAEA News Bulletin Service caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Nov 8 16:08:49 EST 2007

--------------------
2007 EQUITY MEMBER SURVEY FOLLOW-UP
--------------------

Dear Equity colleagues,
I won't take up a lot of your time with a lengthy message, but I did
want to say a big 'thank you,' personally and on behalf of Council, to
all of those who completed our recent member survey.
We received 1,036 responses, which is a great response for a survey of
this scope. It has generated over 1,500 pages of detailed data tables,
which we will be analyzing over the course of the next few months.
This is the first time that we have ever attempted an online survey on
this scale, and we recognise that there were some hiccups along the way.
If this meant that some of you had difficulty completing the survey,
please accept our apologies. It will not be the last time that we turn
to the membership for input, and the results of this survey mean that
future work can be more focused (and shorter!). We hope you will be just
as generous with your input when that time arrives.
Aside from providing Council and staff with additional insight into the
lives of our members, the responses will help us gauge the importance of
the various benefits we offer, and how we can best use your hard-earned
dues to assist you more effectively.
We know that you want to see the results of the survey as much as we do,
and a detailed summary will be made available as soon as possible.
However, there is one important statistic I can provide at this point:
Equity members clearly want a strong voice in how "their" association is
run.
Council is committed to seeing that you have that voice. Thanks again
for speaking with us.
Yours,
Allan Teichman,
Equity President