[e-drive] E-DRIVE [WORKSHOP DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF APRIL 4]

CAEA News Bulletin Service caea-l at list.web.net
Fri Apr 4 14:37:42 EDT 2008

WORKSHOP DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF APRIL 4
1. DIRECTING WORKSHOP - VANCOUVER
2. PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT - EDMONTON
3. RAPIER WIT - TORONTO

1. DIRECTING WORKSHOP - VANCOUVER
The Greater Vancouver Professional Theatre Alliance presents a two-day
Intensive Directing Workshop with award-winning director Richard Rose
(Tarragon Theatre) May 6-7, 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the Other Space
(former Queen Elizabeth Theatre Restaurant) in downtown Vancouver.
Lecture/Discussion format open to both actors and directors. 20%
Discount for Equity Members. For further information, download the
registration form at www.gvpta.ca or contact info at gvpta.ca or (604)
608-6799.
2. PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT - EDMONTON
FOOTE THEATRE SCHOOL at the CITADEL THEATRE:

For two weekends in a row, we are offering exciting, intensive and
relevant workshops. Registration is by application only and due by April
30, 2008. Application forms are available on our website at
citadeltheatre.com.

May 3 & 4 SHAKESPEARE MASTER CLASS
May 10 & 11 VOICE & DIALECT MASTER CLASS
FEE: $165.00 or $125.00 for members of CAEA

For more information go to:

http://www.citadeltheatre.com/fts_profdev.php

Or contact Meredith Scott at (780)428-2120 or
mscott at citadeltheatre.com.
--------------------------------------
3. RAPIER WIT - TORONTO
--------------------------------------
Rapier Wit's 2008 May Intensive Stage Combat Workshop
We have only a couple of spots left for this challenging intensive.
April 14th is the last day for signing up at the Equity rate.  Don't
miss out on this amazing event. Basic Actor Combatant Workshop - May 14
to 17
For more information, or to book classes, please call Daniel Levinson at
416 534-1947 or e-mail Daniel at rapierwit.com
Web page www.rapierwit.com
Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2374476977

Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4