[e-drive] E-DRIVE [WORKSHOP DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF APRIL 18]

CAEA News Bulletin Service caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Apr 17 11:17:04 EDT 2008

WORKSHOP DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF APRIL 18
1. SUPERVISOR SAFETY COURSE - VANCOUVER
2. RAPIER WIT STAGE COMBAT - TORONTO
3. THE PROFESSIONAL ACTORS LAB - TORONTO

1. SUPERVISOR SAFETY COURSE - VANCOUVER
As part of SHAPE (Safety & Health in Arts Production & Entertainment)
ART SAFETY WEEK, and in recognition of SHAPE'S 10th anniversary, we are
offering workshops for arts workers at the discounted price of $10 each
(REG $40).

Friday, May 9th

NEW: Performing Arts Supervisor Safety Course
1pm-5pm

Specifically designed for supervisors in the Performing Arts Industry.
Learn your legal responsibilities. Stage Managers will find this course
extremely useful. For further information, www.shape.bc.ca, 604.733.4682
or email courses at shape.bc.ca
2. RAPIER WIT STAGE COMBAT - TORONTO
Rapier Wit's May Stage and Screen Combat Intensive

We have two spots left in our
May 4 - 17 Basic Actor Combatant Workshop

Due to numerous requests we have added a second Basic workshop May 24 -
June 6

For more information, or to book classes, please call Daniel Levinson at
416 534-1947 or e-mail Daniel at rapierwit.com www.rapierwit.com

Facebook: Toronto Fight Workshops at
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2374476977
3. THE PROFESSIONAL ACTORS LAB - TORONTO
Acting Fundamentals with Melee Hutton
May 24th to July 5th
9.00am to 12.00am

Intermediate Scene Study with Melee Hutton
May 24th to July 5th
12.30pm to 3.30pm

Advanced Scene Study with Melee Hutton
May 26th to July 7th
2.00pm to 5.00pm
CAEA $264.00 Non Members $330.00

Introduction to On Camera Acting with Marvin Hinz
May 24th to July 5th
4.00pm to 7.00pm
CAEA members $246.00
Non Members $308.00

For more information, application details and class descriptions go to
www.proactorslab.com

Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4
www.caea.com