EQUIFLASH [TOWN HALL MEETING ON RECENT CUTS TO HERITAGE GRANT PROGRAMS - TORONTO]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Aug 28 18:22:14 EDT 2008

-----------------------
TOWN HALL MEETING ON RECENT CUTS TO HERITAGE GRANT PROGRAMS - TORONTO
-----------------------

Equity members are invited to attend "VALUING CULTURE: TOWN HALL
REGARDING CUTS TO CULTURAL AND HERITAGE GRANT PROGRAMS."

Wednesday, September 3, 2008
7:00 p.m.
The Theatre Centre
1087 Queen Street West, (South East Corner of Queen and Dovercourt)
Toronto, ON

Who should come? Everyone concerned about the Federal Government's
recent arts and culture cuts.

Who will be speaking? Representatives from Government, visual arts,
film, video, performing arts.

What will we be doing? Strategizing on how to get our voices heard in
the next election.